When dealing with contaminated properties, there can be numerous environmental challenges that will need to be managed. To make the environmental challenges more complex, each stakeholder may have slightly different objectives. The professionals at Peritus are very skilled at developing environmental solutions that satisfy these differing objectives.
Peritus provides a full range of environmental services relating to brownfield investigation and redevelopment.
- Phase One Environmental Site Assessment
- Phase Two Environmental Site Assessment
- Remediation and Remedial Design
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Record of Site Condition
- Peer Review
- Storage Tank Decommissioning
Peritus has a solid history and firm understanding of all the components required for environmental compliance.
- Environmental Compliance Approval
- National Pollutant Release Inventory Reporting
- Toxic Substance Reduction Plan
- Waste Audit
- Compliance with Other Regulations
Designated Substance Surveys
Peritus staff have experience identifying and collecting samples of the designated substances.
Excess Soil Management
Peritus has a detailed knowledge of excess soil management and is ready to assist you in your next project. Our services include:
- In-situ sampling
- Stockpile sampling
- Regulatory Compliance
- Soil Quality Reporting